Sculpey Liquid Translucent 59ml
Sculpey Liquid Translucent is a bakeable liquid polymer medium. That means that it shares many of the same properties as solid polymer clay but has a number of characteristics that offer unique and unexpected possibilities.
It is a "bake-able" transfer medium for the new millennium! When artist's oil paints are mixed with it, it can be an enamel, a glaze, or a backfilling compound. When pigments or mica powders are mixed with it, it can be a stipple, a metallic glaze, or a grout for polymer clay mosaics. It is a fantastic transfer medium, also. It is a terrific adhesive agent. Its adhesive qualities are activated only after baking. It increases the clay to clay bond between raw layers of clay, and when adding raw layers to previously baked layers.
- Gently stir before using
- Works perfectly with Sculpey Silicone Bakeable Molds
- Great for detailing miniature pieces and for “drawing” with clay
- Can be colored with alcohol-based inks before or after baking
- Perfect for using with molds and building by baking and re-baking layers
- Great for all types of clay projects–grout for tiles, painting designs on clay, fill carving pieces and much more!
- Can be mixed with paint powder
- To thin – add Sculpey Clay Softener until desired consistency is reached