Pardo Jewellery Clay Fire Opal
A high quality polymer clay that hardens in a conventional oven. It was created specifically for designing jewellery and accessories. Pardo Jewellery Clay is easy to use because of its smooth consistency and ease of handling.
- Easy to condition and handle
- Holds it shape well (between cutting and moving)
- Comes in a great range of colours
- Made with real beeswax
- All colours are intermixable
- Comes in a reusable storage clamshell box with instructions
- Odourless during curing or baking
To condition: Take 3mm (1/8") slices of Pardo and roll with an acrylic roller or pasta / clay machine, folding and rolling until no cracks form on the fold. Cure / bake Pardo in a pre-heated oven at 120° C (248°F) for 30 minutes.